Broshuis Holland fully independent suspension and steering European Low loader for Tamiya 1:14 scale trucks
Fury Bear launched a 1:14 low loader model with electronic steering and independent suspension simulation system, with equipment rack on the front a special 5 axle heavy-duty cargo special trailer.
Broshuis Holland 1:14 Scale Heavy Goods Special Trailer the Tamiya low loader must have! The Fury Bear 5 axle heavy cargo trailer is designed to to be more realistic than other 1:14 scale trailers.
- The suspension steering system adopts the same structure as the real trailer. It can realize follow-up steering and lateral walking.
- On the side of the trailer you can also install appropriate number of drag plates according to actual needs.
- Servo waterproof high-power steering gear 26kg, 5 steering servo’s are standard on each Trailer.
- The first independent suspension same as the real model.
- Trailer adopts modular design of the real model, you can achieve personalized adjustable design such as lengthening and shortening the trailer 40cm.
- Full wheel steering the same steering mode as the real trailer has.
- The axle and steering gears are connected to each wheel directly to ensure the accuracy of the steering.
- The electronic independently steering module developed by Fury Bear Model controls all steering actuators.
- All Steering sensors of vehicles use Hall sensors
- Steering servo’s use 26kg metal high torque waterproof steering engines. The follow-up steer effect is similar to that of the real trailer.
- The 5 axle heavy trailer weighs only 6kg and is made of high strength aluminium alloy.
- Total lenght 100 cm extended 140cm